Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Welcome!

Hi.
I'm not sure what to say here that'll make this sound interesting in any way, but I guess I should start with the basics.
A girl with curly hair and an eyepatch.
Actual picture of me (nah, I'm just kidding)
My name is Day Videnda.  Of course it's an alias, silly goose.  That's too pretty of a name for someone like me.  I'm 17 years old as of July 9th, and I was born in Brooklyn and live in New Jersey.  I'm working on a full-length novel at the moment, which will be a part of a series that I'm steadily working on.  I live in a community home at the moment.  Why?  Eh, you'll figure it out along the way.  It'll all come together eventually.
I figured I might as well start a blog and...you know...actually keep up with using it for once, so here we go.  Boom.  Blog.  And it's gonna be interesting and colorful and it's gonna have pictures and links and videos and other things that other blogs have that mine usually don't because I'm lazy.  I dare say I might actually have a successful blog this time around.  Unlikely, but I'd like to think it's possible.  A person can dream, right?  Even if it's something as simple as this and it's never happened.  Ever.  (This is me trying to pretend I'm feeling optimistic about this.  Is it going well?)
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this blog,  This soon-to-be forgotten blog that I probably won't care about in a couple of days.  Yikes.

Social Media (if you want it)

No comments:

Post a Comment